WELCOME TO WASHINGTON COUNTY
Ideal location for trade, business, and retailWashington County has well-known major manufacturing industries including: machine tooling, metal fabrication, printing, pharmaceutical distribution, photo finishing, and trucking. Our convenient location along the US Highway 45 and US Highway 41 corridors makes us an ideal location for trade, business, and retail.
Ancient glaciers, inland lakes and woodlands form the foundation for a variety of recreational activities. Hiking, hunting, boating, fishing, golfing, skiing, and snowmobiling are among the many outdoor activities for sport enthusiasts. The Ice Age National Service Trail provides for the enjoyment of wild flowers and wildlife appreciation.
The University of Wisconsin-Washington County and Moraine Park Technical College provide educational opportunities for students to develop skills necessary for their future in the world of work.
Washington County places its faith in the community and assists in whatever way possible to nurture, develop, and dream for the future.
Washington County may remove comments and/or materials, without notice:
- *that violate any federal, state or local law(s),
- *that encourage illegal activity,
- *that compromise public safety,
- *that are profane, obscene, violent, pornographic or discriminatory,
- *that unlawfully defame or attack an individual or group,
- *that infringe on copyrights or trademarks, or
- *that promote particular products, services or vendors.
The existence of this site does not circumvent or supersede the County's normal business practices or processes. Content or communication posted on this site shall neither be construed as legal notice nor official notice of or to Washington County.