Use the Washington County Tax Inquiry to obtain:
- Ownership Information
- Tax totals (including amount paid and balance due)
- Tax receipt information
- Brief legal description
- Assessment districts
- Special tax information
- Taxes split
- Parcel history (from 1993)
- Tax bill images
Delinquent tax statements - City of West Bend taxpayers please contact the City for current year tax payoffs thru July 31st.
Personal property taxes are collected by the local treasurers. For any personal property tax parcel with a balance, please contact the respective local treasurer to see if there are any taxes that are still unpaid.
Real estate tax payments paid to the local treasurers through January 31 will not be updated on the County website until after February Settlement is completed around the middle of February. Please check with the local treasurer to see if payment has been made.
If you know the exact parcel number, please click the following link:
To search by address or tax key/parcel number, please click the following link:
1. If you accept the terms of the disclaimer, check the box and then click the Continue botton.
2. On the left side of the screen, under Property Search, you are able to search by address or tax parcel number. If searching by address and you do not have a coordinate address, please enter your house number in the "House #2" filed. Choose one of the search options and then click the Submit button (may need to scroll down).
3. Available selections will appear on lower portion of the screen under Parcel Results. Double click the selection that you want to view.
4. When the Parcel Report screen appears, click View Full External Report in the upper left corner under Parcel Report (you need to be using Internet Explorer).
432 E Washington St, Room 2053
West Bend, WI 53095-7986