Use the Washington County Tax Inquiry to obtain:
- Ownership information
- Delinquent tax statements
- Tax receipt information (payments applied to tax year)
- Brief legal description
- Assessment districts
- Special tax information
- Parcel splits
- Parcel history
***PLEASE PRINT OFF THE "LOCAL TREASURERS" LIST LOCATED UNDER "DOCUMENTS" ABOVE. THIS LIST WILL HELP YOU DISTINGUISH THE "MUNICIPALTIY CODE" WHEN YOU HAVE A TAX KEY NUMBER. IT ALSO INDICATES WHERE PAYMENTS ARE TO BE REMITTED & THE RESPECTIVE DUE DATES. THE LIST PROVIDES ADDRESSES & PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE LOCAL TREASURERS.***
Personal property taxes are collected by the local treasurers. For any personal property tax parcel with a balance, please contact the respective local treasurer to see if there are any taxes that are still unpaid.
If you know the exact parcel number or the property address, please click the following link. You will be brought to the Washington County Ascent Land Records Suite.
Hints to navigate:
1. To search by parcel/tax key, click the dropdown arrow and choose the Municipality. Enter the remainder of the parcel/tax key (no dashes or spaces) in the Parcel ID box and click the Find Now button.
2. Results will appear below. Double click on the parcel link and you are brought to the search results screen. Under Select Detail, click the dropdown arrow and click Taxes.
2. To search by address, enter the house number in the Street Number field. Enter the street name (leave off "road, street, etc." as this limits the search) in the Street Name field and click the Find Now button.
If you want to use the Washington County mapping program to search for a parcel using the tax key/parcel number or address, please click the following link:
Hints to navigate:
2. On the left side of the screen, under Property Search, you are able to search by property address or tax information (parcel number). If searching by address and you do not have a coordinate address, please enter your house number in the "House #2" field. Choose one of the search options and then click the Submit button (may need to scroll down). If searching by parcel number, enter the municipality code followed by the "underscore" and the remainder of the parcel with no dashes or spaces (i.e T13_0001040).
3. Available selections will appear on lower portion of the screen under Parcel Results. Double click the selection that you want to view.
4. You are brought to the Washington County Ascent Land Records Suite results screen. Click the View Interactive Map button.
432 E Washington St, Room 2053
West Bend, WI 53095-7986