Use the Washington County Tax Inquiry to obtain:
- Ownership information
- Delinquent tax statements
- Tax receipt information (payments applied to tax year)
- Brief legal description
- Assessment districts
- Special tax information
- Taxes split
- Parcel history (from 1993)
***PLEASE PRINT OFF THE "LOCAL TREASURERS" LIST LOCATED UNDER "DOCUMENTS" ABOVE. THIS LIST WILL HELP YOU DISTINGUISH THE "MUNICIPALTIY CODE" WHEN YOU HAVE A TAX KEY NUMBER. IT ALSO INDICATES WHERE PAYMENTS ARE TO BE REMITTED & THE RESPECTIVE DUE DATES. THE LIST PROVIDES ADDRESSES & PHONE NUMBERS FOR THE LOCAL TREASURERS.***
Personal property taxes are collected by the local treasurers. For any personal property tax parcel with a balance, please contact the respective local treasurer to see if there are any taxes that are still unpaid.
Current year real estate tax payments are paid to the local treasurers through January 31 and will not be updated on the County website until around the middle of February. Please check with the local treasurer to see if payment has been made.
If you know the exact parcel number, please click the following link:
To search by address or tax key/parcel number, please click the following link:
1. If you accept the terms of the disclaimer, check the box and then click the Continue botton.
2. On the left side of the screen, under Property Search, you are able to search by address or tax parcel number. If searching by address and you do not have a coordinate address, please enter your house number in the "House #2" filed. Choose one of the search options and then click the Submit button (may need to scroll down).
3. Available selections will appear on lower portion of the screen under Parcel Results. Double click the selection that you want to view.
4. When the Parcel Report screen appears, click View Full External Report in the upper left corner under Parcel Report.
432 E Washington St, Room 2053
West Bend, WI 53095-7986