• Washington County Warming Sites - This list is provided to help people deal with extreme cold temperatures. These locations will provide a place to get out of the cold; they will not provide any other services, such as food or healthcare.
SAFE AND HEALTHY LIVING
• 12 Health Tips to Light Up Your Holidays
• Cold Weather Increases Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: - properly maintained and working home heating devices and carbon monoxide detectors save lives
• Four Simple Steps to Food Safety - FoodSafety.gov website
• Test For Radon With A Free Kit
- Free radon test kits are available to Washington County residents. Limit one per residence. Kits may be picked up at the Health Department (see address on upper right of this page)weekdays between 8:00-4:30. For more information see Radon Information
Annual County Health Rankings - See how Washington County compares with any county in the U.S. on a common set of metrics, and how we rank with other counties in Wisconsin.
- Timely information from the CDC
333 E Washington St, Ste 1100
West Bend, WI 53095
See SERVICE TIMES below.