Communicable Disease Information for the Public
Under Wisconsin statute (HFS 145.04 (3)(a)), certain communicable diseases occurring in Washington County must be reported to the public health department. Our public health nurses engage in active surveillance, investigation and follow-up of reportable communicable diseases to protect the public health.
For more information, please call 262-335-4462 or email email@example.com.
- Zika Virus - U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Zika Virus - Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Zika Virus - For Pregnant Women - U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Zika Virus - Prevention - U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Viral Hepatitis - Hepatitis C Information - U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Wisconsin Hepatitis C Program - Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Hepatitis C in Wisconsin - Focus on Baby Boomers - Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Hepatitis C in Wisconsin - Focus on Young People who Inject Drugs - Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- The Wisconsin HIV/STD/Hepatitis C Information & Referral Center - a program of the AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin
- HCV Advocate - the Hepatitis C Support Project
- Elevate Community Resource Center
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers information on diseases, healthy living, travelers' health, and more.
Wisconsin Department of Health Services(DHS) offers information on public health, including diseases, emergency preparedness, immunization, minority health, occupational health, and state-wide resources.
Washington County Resources
Albrecht Free Clinic provides free medical care to uninsured and underinsured residents of Washington County, Wisconsin.
Community Outreach Clinic serves the uninsured and underinsured residents of Community Memorial Hospital's service area.
Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin provides affordable, quality and confidential reproductive health care to people across Wisconsin.
Access of Wisconsin connects people to programs for health, nutrition and child care in Wisconsin.
333 E Washington St, Ste 1100
West Bend, WI 53095
See SERVICE TIMES below.