Port Washington - Hazardous Waste Disposal

Washington County residents may dispose of their hazardous waste materials year round at the Veolia Port Washington Facility (1275 Mineral Springs Dr.). Fees will be charged for all items on a per pound basis. Call the Ozaukee County Household Hazardous Waste Hotline (262) 243-8998 for more information. Collections are held each Monday from 8am - 5pm.

For additional information visit the Veolia Website.