* Service Times and Location *
Reaching the Health Department
- We are located in the Washington County Public Agency Center. [Directions] See contact information on the right side of this page
- For emergencies outside of regular hours, call 262-335-4462 and follow menu instructions. We are closed Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- General fax: 262-335-4463; Confidential fax: 262-335-4705 (monitored during regular hours only)
All services are free of charge to Washington County residents, unless otherwise specified.
Our walk-in hours are 9:00-11:00 am and 1:00-3:30 pm.
By Appointment Only
- Head lice checks
- Tuberculosis skin testing: Mondays and Tuesdays only; $15.00 per test. A return visit is required 48-72 hours later for the test to be read and considered valid.
Appointment times vary depending on service. Call 262-335-4462 for appointment.
General Office Services
- Temporary health insurance for eligible women
- Car seat checks
- Immunizations for eligible children up to their 19th birthday (see Immunizations page for eligibility requirements)
- WIC services
- Wisconsin Well Woman cancer screening
Help with these items any time the office is open (Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30)
- Radon test kits (supply is limited)
- Licensed facility applications or complaint forms; for restaurants, campgrounds, lodging or body art establishments
The Washington County Health Department does not perform inspections for mold, nor do we handle landlord-tenant disputes.